Henry David Thoreau once said, “If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. However, do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see.” In terms of academic writing, this phrase means being able to draw visual images with the help of words. What is an illu...
In annual examinations the students from our school show brilliant performance. Many students from this school have occupied glorious position in our state. The District Science Exhibition is also held in our school. Two years ago a classical teacher from our school won the Governor's Award. The discipline, the study atmosphere and the brilliant academic result of our school attract many meritorious students from distant parts of our state. It is an ideal school in all respects.
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?
When you fill in the order form, pay attention to the options “Other”, which is available for Subject and Type of Paper. In case your paper specifications are extra-ordinary, choose this option and then explain what you need exactly in a Paper Instructions field. If you need a specific paper citation style, choose “Not Applicable” and upload the guideline for the paper formatting needed.