Essay on animals and the environment
Pingback by IELTS Essay Samples of Band 7 | IELTS-Blog — August 22, 2012 @ 10:44 pm
Fresh topics for essays
- Would you rather make a lot of money or fulfil your dreams?
- What is the difference between bulimia and anorexia?
- Smoking or drinking - which is worse?
- Weight lifting or CrossFit - what would you choose?
- Male friendship vs. female friendships.
- Starbucks vs. Keurig.
- Disneyland vs. Port Adventura.
- Warner Brothers vs. 20 th Century Fox.
- Paganism vs. Islam.
- Outside vs. inside beauty.
Original themes for compare and contrast essays
- Your happiest day vs. your saddest day.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Rap music vs. rock.
- Writing email vs. sending a regular letter.
- Norway vs. Iceland.
- My two dearest friends.
- Nascar vs. Formula One.
- British Empire vs. Roman Empire.
- Working in an open space vs. working in a small office.
- Infatuation vs. love.
We have created quite a list for you, don't you think? You will definitely find something you can write about. Just remember to talk about something you have a certain level of expertise in or have reliable sources to check the information at. Other than that, grab our plan - and start writing the piece right away!
Throughout your academic career, you will often be asked to write essays. You may have to work on an assigned essay for class, enter an essay contest or write essays for college admissions. This article will show you how to write, and then revise, all types of essays. Then, we'll explore how to write narrative, persuasive and expository essays. Read on to learn how to write essays like an expert!